NEW WAY TO WORK
BUT THE WORLD CHANGED FOREVER STARTING IN 2020
- People have been meeting by video calls 50% more since COVID-19 started in 2020.
- During COVID-19 close to 70% of full-time workers are working from home.
- After COVID-19, 92% of people surveyed expect to work from home at least 1 day per week and 80% expect to work at least 3 days from home per week.
- 23% of those surveyed would take a 10% pay cut to work from home permanently.
- People are saving on average close to $500 per month being at home during COVID-19, with savings close to $6000 per year.
- 59% of respondents said they would be more likely to choose an employer who offered remote work compared to those who didn’t.